|注册时间||April 24, 2012|
English United States (en-US) Dictionary as shipped with Thunderbird 60 and Firefox 60.
ThunderHTMLedit 需要重开 精选
Thunderbird HTML editor. This add-on adds a HTML tab to the composition window where you can see and edit the HTML source of the message.
Sets the spell check dictionary based on the first recipient
Sender Frequency 需要重开
Adds a custom column for Sender Frequency to the thread pane
A bugzilla companion (fixed version). Originally maintained by Fabrice Desré.
I've forked the code and made it work again for Thunderbird 52-60.对这个附加组件，此用户曾发表过1个评价。
Download from https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1021843 (attachment 8797107)
Very useful. I like that the new version 8.1 uses the "large" SCOWL dataset (look for the Wordlist project on SourceForge for details) including common variants (like "advisor" instead of "adviser") and accented words (like "Bogotá" or "cliché"). It's restartless and therefore easy to use.这个评论是针对附加组件的一个早期版本的（8.1）。
Sadly not compatible with Thunderbird 38 any more, since in that version the spell check language in the compose windows has been decoupled from the preference.
I've been using this add-on for years, it's a must-have.
However, in version 3.0.1 it started rotating some pictures in an erratic an unpredictable way. I hope this will be fixed soon.
This is a disgrace! I have used this add-on for years, and now this: It silently turned itself into ADWARE. Some strange pop-up ads are shown and it is hard to pin them down to this add-on. I plead for immediate steps to remove this add-on from Mozilla's official add-on site.这个评论是针对附加组件的一个早期版本的（126.96.36.199-signed.1-signed）。
It's a "must have" plugin. Without it, Thunderbird couldn't compete with Outlook.这个评论是针对附加组件的一个早期版本的（188.8.131.52-signed）。
Very nice plugin. It made me want to dig out the old signatures that I used years ago, because I can now easily pick one.
Fantastic that it can open the signature file in the editor of my choice.
It doesn't install for Thunderbird 11. I had to manipulate the install.rdf file.
I configured it to detect German, English and Spanish.
I had the spelling set to German and started typing in English. After a while the switcher switched to English. So I was happy. But then, after some more typing, it switched to Spanish. Hmm. Obviously one can set the correct language manually, so this sort of plugin is just a little icing on the cake, but sadly it ain't working.