Noté 1 sur 5 étoiles

A few days ago I noticed my Google calendar in Thunderbird was no longer working. I did notice it would sometimes come and go. Finally tried to figure out what was going on and now I see there was a major new version pushed recently, apparently with a variety of intermittent problems.

I tried to downgrade to 0.32 but it failed with some obscure javascript error in what appeared to be a tempoary .js file. Bottom line, couldn't get 0.32 to work again (TB version 31.2.0). Gave up. Guess I'm stuck waiting for a 1.0.x version that actually works.

With 1.0.2 I get NO calendar information at all from Google. All my other calendars seem to work fine.

Cette critique concerne une version précédente du module (1.0.2).