About Mozilla Add-ons
Mikä tämä sivusto on?
addons.mozilla.org, commonly known as "AMO", is Mozilla's official site for add-ons to Mozilla software, such as Firefox, Thunderbird, and SeaMonkey. Add-ons let you add new features and change the way your browser or application works. Take a look around and explore the thousands of ways to customize the way you do things online.
Kuka luo näitä lisäosia?
The add-ons listed here have been created by thousands of developers from our community, ranging from individual hobbyists to large corporations. All publicly listed add-ons are reviewed by a team of reviewers before being released. Add-ons marked as Experimental have not been reviewed and should only be installed with caution.
Kuinka pysyn ajan tasalla sen suhteen, mitä AMO:ssa tapahtuu?
There are several ways to find out the latest news from the world of add-ons:
- Our Add-ons Blog is regularly updated with information for both add-on enthusiasts and developers.
- We often post news, tips, and tricks to our Twitter account, mozamo
- Our forums are a good place to interact with the add-ons community and discuss upcoming changes to AMO.
Kuulostaa hyvältä! Kuinka voin ottaa osaa?
There are plenty of ways to get involved. If you're on the technical side:
- Make your own add-on. We provide free hosting and update services and can help you reach a large audience of users.
- If you have add-on development experience, become an Add-on Reviewer! Our reviewers are add-on fans with a technical background who review add-ons for code quality and stability.
- Help improve this website. It's open source, and you can file bugs and submit patches. GitHub contains all of our current bugs, legacy bugs can still be found in Bugzilla.
If you're interested in add-ons but not quite as technical, there are still ways to help:
- Tell your friends! Let people know which add-ons you use.
- Participate in our forums.
- Review add-ons on the site. Add-on authors are more likely to improve their add-ons and write new ones when they know people appreciate their work.
Minulla on kysymys
If you really need to contact someone from the Mozilla team, please see our contact information page.
Who works on this website?
Over the years, many people have contributed to this website, including both volunteers from the community and a dedicated AMO team.