Bienvenido a Complementos Thunderbird.
Añade funciones y estilos extra para hacer tu propio Thunderbird.Cerrar
QuickFolders (Tabbed Folders) 5.0
The "Swiss army knife" of folders. Turn your favorites into tabs - open folders and subfolders, move mails without scrolling around or searching. powerful + easy.
See new mail at a glance after automatic filtering - supports quickFilters addon!
Acerca de este complemento
This extension adds an extra toolbar to Thunderbird. When you drag a mail folder to it, you get a fully customizable shortcut to that mail folder. This supports full drag and drop, like the corresponding folder in the folder tree - You can drag messages on it to move/copy them to the folder, and access the bookmarked folders through keyboard shortcuts.
This is handy when you have a large tree of folders for clients or projects, but use only a few of them at the same time.
The quickMove / quickJump feature allows you to jump to any folder with a few keystrokes, including child folders using the "slash" feature. You can even create new folders while moving mail in order to expand an existing folder hierarchy.
The Category feature adds more usability by adding distinct areas to work in; this can make it easier to focus on a task that needs just a subset of the folders visible. There is also excellent integration with the Thunderbird tabbed interface provided since Thunderbird version 3.
Thunderbird 78 users:
The latest version of QuickFolders 5.0 is now fully compatible with Thunderbird 78. Thanks to all my users for their patience during this difficult times. Issue tracker for conversion project:
Find the complete history + bug list, visit quickfolders.org/version.html
- In order to maintain full functionality, this Add-on had to be rewritten as a mail extension with experiment API, which will require full permissions on installation. As regards being allowed to do stuff, it is actually not different with any classic Add-on: they always had full access to all functions within Thunderbird. The modern mail extensions will have much more tightly managed permissions - eventually QuickFolders will also use this more modern approach - but the APIs for this have to be created and accepted by Mozilla first. This means a lot of ongoing work for the nexty 12 months forward - please support this with a license or donation:
- You can buy a license here. This is the preferred way of funding all the ongoing work and improvements.
- If you are not ready for a license you can also donate from here
Changes / Items worked
- Removed backwards compatible (shim) code and all code implementing cross-compatibiliy for SeaMonkey and Postbox. The code base had to be forked into a new branch, so if I backport bugfixes this will double my work for the legacy Thunderbird users.
- [issue 35] "Skip Unread Folder" hides "Add star" function... the Shortcut for skipping unread folders works even without pressing the Shift key
- New icon layout base on the new Photon Design System for Thunderbird. The fantastic new Icon conversion was kindly done by Richard Paenglab
- Removed nsIRDFService dependencies
- rewrote preference bindings in all dialogs
- rewrote search algorithm for missing mails in reading list - clicking on a missing mail there brings up a search dialog. Unfortunately this was not populated with meaningful search conditions
- Klaus Buecher (@Opto) did the initial conversion of all XUL interface and fixed some bugs. John Bieling (from the Thunderbird team) helped with the WindowLoader implementation and fixing the broken preferences. Many thanks to both of themn for their fantastic work!
- Código fuente publicado bajo Licencia personalizada