評分: 2 / 5 顆星
Hi, having used version 4.0.4 of the add-on with Thunderbird 68.1.0, I had the same problem that was reported recently. I tried to load 5GB of email messages that were successfully exported from WLM. But while the mail folders were created, the messages were not loaded. The export of the messages in WLM took 20min, and the import was done in a few seconds. But, as said, the messages were missing.
Sorry for the problems, thanks for posting the issue. I have had to catch
several changes at once in my effort to keep both 60 and 68 compatibility.
That said, I doing my best to react quickly to issues given the importance of this extension.
Please help me understand your problem better so that I may address any bugs.
- Can you confirm your setup, OS et cetera (I am assuming Windows).
- What is the format and structure of the export for WLM , I do not use it.
- Which import options did you use?
- Did you try to import one small folder?
- Did you happen to look and see any errors in the console?
The fact that you said that the import completed twenty seconds very probably means
there was an error early on in the preparation phase.
If I open an issue in the repository can we track this issue there? This is not the place
since we have no real infrastructure/capabilities in the review section.