Selamat datang ke Pengaya Thunderbird.
Tambahkan fitur ekstra dan gaya untuk membuat Thunderbird milik anda.Tutup
Glodaquilla-NG: Email onDisk Status, Search/Index 1.3
Global Search/Indexing Enhancements/ On Disk Status for IMAP
Permits selective enabling and disabling of search indexing on folders or accounts - with inheritence. Extra columns can show whether a mail is stored on disk and its indexing status.
Tentang Pengaya ini
The 'On Disk Status' column may help during mobile status, to indicate whether messages are fully downloaded yet.
Also adds columns to the Thunderbird message pane that are useful to monitor downloaded messages (in IMAP, for example) and/or are useful in monitoring theindexing process ('gloda-id' - is >2 when indexing was successfull, 'gloda-dirty' - if a message is to be indexed).
Created by R. Kent James, updated to TB 60/78+ by Klaus Buecher/opto.
- Display whether message has been fully downloaded (in an extra column, relevant for IMAP)
- Local/private spam or draft or temporary folders and subfolders can be in/excluded from indexing and global search
- Archive folders and subfolders or local copies can be ex/included in indexing and global search
- Allows global disabling indexing and then selectively enabling in single folder trees, or disabling at the account level rather the folder level, all with a single property.
- If you have some IMAP folders with a lot of messages that you do not need to search, this plugin will make Thunderbird run very very fast (user comment)
- Display in an extra column whether message is to be indexed ("gloda-dirty")
- Display in an extra column whether message has been indexed for search (if gloda-id is = 2, it cannot be indexed)
You can report issues at the home page for TB78: Glodaquilla-NG.
It is gratefully appreciated if you can support the transfer to TB 78 by a donation.
Quicker Quicksearch: easily search for recipients/domain/subject of highlighted email in quicksearch.
Nostalgy++: easy archiving/moving of emails to their destination folders,
with autocomplete of folder names and rules for suggested folder.
Compose window: always display cc or bcc, easy selecting input fields (to, cc, bcc, body, attachments), etc.
Text insert: Easy inserting standard text. br+ctrl-D converts to best regards. Define your own replacements. After insert, the cursor can be in the middle of the replacement text, to continue writing between a 'hello' and the regards.
Attachment image viewer: Attachment download dialog shows thumbnail of image. Image viewer with zoom, rotate, flip, slideshow etc.
XNote++: Add notes to your emails to remind or to plan a reply.