UnMHT provides following features:
- Save webpage as MHT file.
- Insert URL of the webpage and date you saved into saved MHT file.
- Save multiple tabs as MHT files at once.
- Save multiple tabs into a single MHT file.
- Save webpage by single click into prespecified directory with Quick Save feature.
- Convert HTML files and directory which contains files used by the HTML into MHT file.
- View the MHT file saved by UnMHT, IE, PowerPoint, etc.
In Thunderbird, only saving webpage as MHT is supported.
Please do not post bug report as review, you cannot get any support here.
UnMHT is not compatible with e10s.
If you installed IETab, UnMHT will failed to display the MHT file in your local machine. Please disable following from IETab's site filter.