Great that Nostalgy came back, gladly supported to the bounty.
Anyway, still have a few issues and no other place to report them (or is there a github repo existing now, as promised?)
1. When TB is taking the right 50 % of the screen (WIN-LeftArrow) and pressing "s", the TB window resizes to the right by some 10 pixels, over the edge of the screen. Does not happen when not exactly on the right edge of the screen. Also does not always happen, I assume this is triggered by the slight status bar size change.
2. Add-on Settings cannot be reached, neiter from the add-on managment page, nor from tools->addon settings->nostalgy++
3. The dropdown list is often containing entries from the previous search, but TAB updates the search field correctly and enter moves the mail correctly. Screenshots on request, but I don't know the pattern behind it.
thanks for the comment.
1) I didn't even know that WIN-LeftArrow exists. I will see what can be done.
Issues should go here: https://github.com/opto/nostalgy-xpi/issues.
New releases are here: https://github.com/opto/nostalgy-xpi/releases/.
2) Addon settings: which version? Github has 2.2.4 which is also under review. Works here in all versions: Tools->Nostalgy++ (at the bottom of the list), second entry: tools->addon settings->Nostalgy++. Maybe you can report on github version and OS version to see what might be different for you.
3) Dropdown list: no code changes versus earlier version. TB's autocomplete component was changed and is now in a custom element. Don't know what can be done, will check
.And thanks for contributing to the bounty.