Thanks for making this compatible with TB60. Only issue is that frame style "headers" is not working for me. Still, I prefer it on the text area as its much more visible.
EDIT: after reading the reply I tested version 1.1.0 and the same still happens but only in TB for Mac. In TB for Windows all works fine!
Thanks for testing the add-on! I have fixed bugs in the "Headers, top and bottom" and "Gradient, right side" styles. The new version (1.1.0) is on GitHub, and should appear here soon.
However, I could not reproduce issues with the "Headers" style, either in TB52 or TB60. If it's still a problem with the new version, please open an issue on GitHub, where you can attach a screenshot.
EDIT-after-the-EDIT-above: I see! I don't have a Mac to test it right now, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks again for checking.