Don't mean to sound like an idiot but just started using Thunderbird 68.3.0 today on a Mac with OS High Sierra. So the dumb question is "how /where do you change the options"?这个评论是针对附加组件的一个早期版本的（1.2.0）。
On Windows, add-on options have been moved to the main menu, under Tools \ Add-on Options. Not sure about MacOS, but they should be in a similar place.
That's not really something related to this add-on though, but a Thunderbird change—probably due to upstream Firefox changes.
I have been a fan of and regularly used BorderColors and BorderColors-GT; as such, I was thrilled to see that BorderColors D came just as Thunderbird 60 was released and rendered previous BorderColors unusable.
This is all a long winded way of saying how happy I am with BorderColors D - this is a must have if you a) use Thunderbird and b) have more than one email account in Thunderbird.
Thanks dreadnaut! From a user to a developer - I am super thrilled with your work and appreciate what you have done to pick up the development on this must have add on.
It's a must if you manage several email accounts and don't want to send emails with the wrong account. It has several styles and colors to identify each account.
The Spanish XML error was an issue with some missing translations and was fixed in version 1.1.1
me encanta el plugin pero desde las ultimas actualizaciones de thunderbird, ha dejado de funcionar:
Error de lectura XML: entidad no definida
Número de línea 41, columna 7: <label control="FrameStyle" value="&optionPanel.frameStyle;"/>
Indeed the options were broken for the Spanish language. Version 1.1.1 fixes the issue and should be available shortly. Otherwise, it's already on GitHub under "Releases".
Alas - it's working again.
Der nicht erwähnte Weg zu den Einstellungen des Addons: Extras -> Add-on-Einstellungen...
Thanks for making this compatible with TB60. Only issue is that frame style "headers" is not working for me. Still, I prefer it on the text area as its much more visible.
EDIT: after reading the reply I tested version 1.1.0 and the same still happens but only in TB for Mac. In TB for Windows all works fine!
Thanks for testing the add-on! I have fixed bugs in the "Headers, top and bottom" and "Gradient, right side" styles. The new version (1.1.0) is on GitHub, and should appear here soon.
However, I could not reproduce issues with the "Headers" style, either in TB52 or TB60. If it's still a problem with the new version, please open an issue on GitHub, where you can attach a screenshot.
EDIT-after-the-EDIT-above: I see! I don't have a Mac to test it right now, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks again for checking.