歡迎來到 Thunderbird 附加元件。
QuickFolders (Tabbed Folders) 4.17.1 需要重新啟動
The "Swiss army knife" of folders. Turn your favorites into tabs - open folders and subfolders, move mails without scrolling around or searching. powerful + easy.
See new mail at a glance after automatic filtering - supports quickFilters addon!
This extension adds an extra toolbar to Thunderbird. When you drag a mail folder to it, you get a fully customizable shortcut to that mail folder. This supports full drag and drop, like the corresponding folder in the folder tree - You can drag messages on it to move/copy them to the folder, and access the bookmarked folders through keyboard shortcuts.
This is handy when you have a large tree of folders for clients or projects, but use only a few of them at the same time.
The Category feature adds more usability by adding distinct areas to work in; this can make it easier to focus on a task that needs just a subset of the folders visible. There is also excellent integration with the Thunderbird tabbed interface provided since Tb version 3.
Find the complete history + bug list, visit quickfolders.org/version.html
- [Issue 11] Thunderbird 60 regression: in 4.17 - No results are shown in quickJump / quickMove when typing in Thunderbird 60.9; this s a regression caused by moving the search panel to a separate xul file (necessary for compatibility with Thunderbird 70, where search boxes are replaced by an new XUL element).
- [Issue 9] Thunderbird 68 regression: when the shortcuts combinations SHIFT+S, SHIFT+M, SHIFT+J are used in the quick filter search field, they are accidentally executed and do not enter as uppercase letters in the search box as expected. This is caused by some input types have changed in Thunderbird 68 following deprecation of XUL elements.
- [Bug 26703] Added option to hide mail commands popup menu. If acive, the QuickFolders commands menuy will only be shown when CTRL is pressed while clicking the tab.
- [issue 7] Fixed: font color in striped mode ignored on colored tabs
- [Bug 26683] Advanced tab property - Option to set dragged / moved emails to UNREAD.
Thunderbird 68 specific Fixes
- Fixed: number fields are displayed too wide and with unnecessary paddings which may lead to legibility issues after preferences.css had to he removed.
- [issue 8] in Thunderbird 70, the label is removed on right-clicking a tab. Also, the quickJump and quickMove functions stopped working.
I highly recommend using the current release version Thunderbird 68.* and not a beta version on your daily mail profile as there will be many breaking changes in the next months. If you want to use beta versions, make sure to use a test profile and regularly back up your mail to avoid data loss.
- The filter template dialog isn't shown properly in Thunderbird 68 - generally I would recommend to install the quickFilters Add-on instead, as it has more advanced functions for managing and creating mail filters.
- 原始碼以 自訂授權 的授權條款釋出