欢迎访问 Thunderbird 附加组件。
SmartTemplatesis the next generation of the popular addon SmartTemplate
You can use it for automatically filling fields like first name, last name into your reply email, or adding keywords to the subject line. You can even change the reply-to address based on search words with powerful match & replace functions. You can also now include external HTML templates and style sheets which is functionality lost since Stationery didn't update anymore. My users agree that it is a great time saver.
SmartTemplates is currently translated in the following 18 languages:
German, Dutch, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Occitan, Polish, Brazilian (Portuguese), Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Swedish, Ukrainian, Simplified Chinese and Tw Chinese.
If you would like to help translating SmartTemplate⁴ into your own language, please visit the Babelzilla.org
The current Version can be found here:
- Custom templates can be automatically used for compose, reply and forward messages
- supports HTML and plain-text - some features are HTML only.
- adding your signature to your mail template (from Thunderbird Account settings)
- Define separate templates for new messages (compose), reply and forward messages
- Mail templates can be used by a single account or common for all accounts
- Intelligent content in your template by use of keywords (variables)
- This add-on does not change the default config settings. (e.g., mailnews.reply_header_xxx) *
* This means that global settings and other Addons are not affected by its installation
As of July 2019, SmartTemplate⁴ is financed via a yearly license - there is an affordable standard license (around 5 bucks, that less than 50cents/month) and a more comprehensive Pro license which will give you additional premium features. The reason for this is that unlike compiled software that runs on an operating system, the constant changes on the host mail software (Thunderbird) require substantial ongoing changes with a high effort; something which cannot be provided for free ("as in beer") anymore. You may have noticed many Add-on authors abandoning their Add-ons on Firefox and Thunderbird because it was not possible for them to support their Add-ons anymore - this is directly caused by not trying to involve the users in funding the required work.
You can find example templates & many more on our Support Site.
Please email us if you find a bug or have a question instead of reporting your issue in a review.
If you have any problems, please contact us via email (see following). Incomplete bug reports without any comments or detailed bug description are not helpful to anyone.
Alternatively you can post your Bugreport on our Support Site (Bugzilla account required).
• Contact Marky Mark DE (available languages de, en-US):
• Contact Realraven (Axel Grude) (available languages de, en-US):
Development & Troubleshooting
For effective assistance, we need the following information:
- which OS you use
- your installed Thunderbird version
- your templates (you can save them with the purple button beside the Accounts drop down). If you are using Stationery you can send that as well
- composition & addressing options in account settings
- mail account type (IMAP or POP3)
- which kind of mails are affected (HTML or Plaintext)
From version 2.1.1, if you have a license you can find a support form on the rightmost tab of the advanced settings dialog; this makes it possible to write me an email directly.
To help to reproduce your problem, is it more helpful when you attach some screenshots to your problem report if you contact us. We also have a detailed Troubleshooting guide that explains how you can generate an error log.
If you want to help with development or see the source code, it's on github. License is open source: Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) which means you can use some of the source code (with attribution) but not build a competing Add-on from our source code.
Thanks to carlitus for his great Noia Iconset, which is used on our settings dialog.
Development of the original SmartTemplate by gaby_hy (H. Yasuda) has stopped (2012) for time reasons. SmartTemplate⁴ was based on this original addon with written friendly permission from the original author.
Source code available at:
3.4.4 is a maintenance patch release that fixes a important problem [issue 121] in settings dialog, and also a broken Spanish locale - for details see below.
We had to rewrite much of the code to become compatible with Thunderbird 78. To keep having support sites and ongoing development, please buy a Pro license
Migration to the Thunderbird 78 Add-ons system - mail extensions with experimental APIs - was time intensive and costly. This is only the first step toward future proofing, next year Thunderbird may restrict the use of experimental APIs, which depends on having new APIs available on the Core side of the code. This relies on a good relationship between Add-on developers and the Core team (Thunderbird Council) and requires ongoing talking and design work on both sides; that's why the licensing model once again shows its superiority as it is able to fund the necessary time that needs to be spent.
- [issue 91] Improve functions %deleteQuotedText% and %replaceQuotedText% to work in plain text mode (quote level argument will be ignored). In plain text mode, you can now use this to remove quote marks, with the command %deleteQuotedText("\>\s")% or use %replaceQuotedText("\>\s","| ")% to replace the quote marks with straight vertical lines
- [issue 71] Added support for setting non-standard header attributes starting with "List" e.g. List-Unsubscribe
- [issue 82] Improved / fixed warning messages for users with expired licenses. Added a notice about soon-to-expire license in status bar.
Changes / Bug Fixes
- [issue 117]
%header.set(from,"[email protected]")%not working in Thunderbird 78. You can now also add a name when setting the from address. For example
%header.set(from,"Postmaster <[email protected]>")%This function only works if the Email address is listed in any identity (including aliases).
- [issue 115] Erratic %datetime()% results when forcing HTML with Shift. This happens when your account is configured to use plain text and you force a HTML reply using the Shift key. If you need special characters or HTML entities within your Dates, and encounter unexpected results, try breaking it up into separate %datetime()% calls.
- Fixed: With option "Remove email address unless format parameter is specified", mail parts such as %from(...,mail)%, %from(...,bracketMail())% were removed
- [issue 119] (fixed in 3.4.2) XML Parsing Error settings dialog (it / sv / uk locales)
- 3.4.3 - open the license tab when status icon is clicked with expired license to make renewal easier.
- [issue 120] Spanish locale broken which creates an error when options screen is displayed (since 3.4.1)
- [issue 121] Common settings are shown even though the correct account seems to be selected!
- 源代码在 自定义许可协议 下发布