欢迎访问 Thunderbird 附加组件。
QuickFolders (Tabbed Folders) 5.2
The "Swiss army knife" of folders. Turn your favorites into tabs - open folders and subfolders, move mails without scrolling around or searching. powerful + easy.
See new mail at a glance after automatic filtering - supports quickFilters addon!
This extension adds an extra toolbar to Thunderbird. When you drag a mail folder to it, you get a fully customizable shortcut to that mail folder. This supports full drag and drop, like the corresponding folder in the folder tree - You can drag messages on it to move/copy them to the folder, and access the bookmarked folders through keyboard shortcuts.
This is handy when you have a large tree of folders for clients or projects, but use only a few of them at the same time.
The quickMove / quickJump feature allows you to jump to any folder with a few keystrokes, including child folders using the "slash" feature. You can even create new folders while moving mail in order to expand an existing folder hierarchy.
The Category feature adds more usability by adding distinct areas to work in; this can make it easier to focus on a task that needs just a subset of the folders visible. There is also excellent integration with the Thunderbird tabbed interface provided since Thunderbird version 3.
Thunderbird 78 users:
The latest version of QuickFolders 5.0 is now fully compatible with Thunderbird 78. Thanks to all my users for their patience during this difficult times. Issue tracker for conversion project:
Find the complete history + bug list, visit quickfolders.org/version.html
- In order to maintain full functionality, this Add-on had to be rewritten as a mail extension with experiment API, which will require full permissions on installation. As regards being allowed to do stuff, it is actually not different with any classic Add-on: they always had full access to all functions within Thunderbird. The modern mail extensions will have much more tightly managed permissions - eventually QuickFolders will also be able use this more modern approach - but the APIs for this have to be created and accepted by Mozilla first. This means a lot of ongoing work for the next 12 months forward - please support this with a license or donation:
- You can buy a license here. This is the preferred way of funding all the ongoing work and improvements.
- If you are not ready for a license you can also donate from here
Changes / Items worked
- [issue 92] - do not apply To address from advanced tab properties when replying to an email!
- [issue 94] - Tb78: Tab-specific properties displayed in incorrect screen position.
- [issue 75] Support moving folders via quickMove button. You can now move one or multiple folders by dragging them from the tree to the quickMove button or hitting Shift+M (with a Pro License) while the folder tree is highlighted. Up until now, you could only move folders by holding Shift and dragging to a QuickFolders tab.
- [issue 96] Drag'n'drop issue in Thunderbird 85 beta. Although I fixed this particular issue I make no guarantees for any functionality if you are using beta versions. I can only support the current ESR version Thunderbird 78.1 - 78.* fully.
- [issue 23] Fixed: quickMove aborts with "Nothing to do: Message is already in folder" if the first mail in the selection is already in target folder. This may happen if you drag mails from a multi-folder view such as a search results window. It can also happen if you execute the quickMove command after a while and you (or a filter) have moved some of the mails to the target folder already.
- 源代码在 自定义许可协议 下发布