Giới thiệu về Tiện ích này
November 2019, the situation is still the same. I list it here, so people can understand:
- No single entry points to Thunderbird addons development, but multiple pages scattered on multiple domains owned or not by Mozilla.
- Some pages contains information from old version of Thunderbird.
- Some pages displays this page is "badly broken", and provides a link to another page, totally broken, with a lot of page not found links
- On the official forum, I received an answer to visit another unofficial forum to get the answer to my question.
- Accessing the text editor when composing a message does not work, and I cannot find up to date information anywhere
- A lot of pages are containing information to build Firefox extensions, not Thunderbird
- Entry point: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Thunderbird/Thunderbird_extensions/HowTos. Out of date information
- Thunderbird HowTos: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Thunderbird/Thunderbird_extensions/HowTos. "This page is badly broken". The alternative link provided is shown below.
- The alternative page: https://mdn.beonex.com/en/Extensions/Thunderbird/HowTos.html is even more broken and updated in 2012
- The official forum, on a domain not hosted by Mozilla: https://thunderbird.topicbox.com/groups/addons (WTF?)
At this point, it seems both the API and the documentation are going through a phase of change, I will wait for this to be finished. Unfortunately, this situation is ridiculous, both for the add-ons developers and the users.
Any help is welcome.
This need to be implemented
- Add keyboard shortcut to highlight (next version ?)
- Highlight all selected elements at once, when multiple elements are selected in the editor (Ctrl+Select, next version ?)
- Remember the last picked colour when restarting thunderbird (next version ?)
- Allow the user to customise the list of available colors, probably using themed palettes. (later)
- Full Undo/Redo support (Need to find good thunderbird documentation support, later)
- More localisations (later).
- A basic preferences window (later).