Välkommen till Thunderbird tillägg.
Lägg till extra funktioner och stilar för att göra Thunderbird till ditt.Stäng
quickFilters 4.0.2 Kräver omstart
Quickly generate mail filters on the fly, by dragging and dropping mails and analyzing their attributes. Create a filter in less than 10 seconds, it's as easy as: drag, click, click.
By popular demand, supports SORTING filters alphabetically.
Om detta tillägg
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from 5 templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template. It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. A search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
First version which will be compatible with the next ESR version Thunderbird 69 (or later)
- [Bug 26657] ESR Readiness (WIP):
New - quickFilters as web extension: Version 4.0 officially supports Thunderbird 69, minimum version from now on will be Thunderbird 60. For earlier versions of Thunderbird, please visit the version hosted at Interlink.
- [Bug 26664] Merging filters - new option to add condition on top instead of appending at bottom
- Fixed (4.0.2): [Bug 26668] "singleFilter is undefined" - this Error log is generated when using the run filters on folder command which may cause no filters to run at all.
- (4.0.2): added compatibiliy code for Tb69 (createXULElement replaces createElement)
- Källkoden släpptes under Anpassad licens