Vitajte na stránke Doplnky pre Thunderbird.
Pridajte si vlastné funkcie a štýly, pomocou ktorých si Thunderbird prispôsobíte podľa seba.Zavrieť
QuickFolders (Tabbed Folders) 5.5
The "Swiss army knife" of folders. Turn your favorites into tabs - open folders and subfolders, move mails without scrolling around or searching. powerful + easy.
See new mail at a glance after automatic filtering - supports quickFilters addon!
O tomto doplnku
This extension adds an extra toolbar to Thunderbird. When you drag a mail folder to it, you get a fully customizable shortcut to that mail folder. This supports full drag and drop, like the corresponding folder in the folder tree - You can drag messages on it to move/copy them to the folder, and access the bookmarked folders through keyboard shortcuts.
This is handy when you have a large tree of folders for clients or projects, but use only a few of them at the same time.
The quickMove / quickJump feature allows you to jump to any folder with a few keystrokes, including child folders using the "slash" feature. You can even create new folders while moving mail in order to expand an existing folder hierarchy.
The Category feature adds more usability by adding distinct areas to work in; this can make it easier to focus on a task that needs just a subset of the folders visible. There is also excellent integration with the Thunderbird tabbed interface provided since Thunderbird version 3.
Thunderbird 78 users:
The latest version of QuickFolders 5.0 is now fully compatible with Thunderbird 78. Thanks to all my users for their patience during this difficult times. Issue tracker for conversion project:
Find the complete history + bug list, visit quickfolders.org/version.html
- In order to maintain full functionality, this Add-on had to be rewritten as a mail extension with experiment API, which will require full permissions on installation. As regards being allowed to do stuff, it is actually not different with any classic Add-on: they always had full access to all functions within Thunderbird. The modern mail extensions will have much more tightly managed permissions - eventually QuickFolders will also be able use this more modern approach - but the APIs for this have to be created and accepted by Mozilla first. This means a lot of ongoing work for the next 12 months forward - please support this with a license or donation:
- You can buy a license here. This is the preferred way of funding all the ongoing work and improvements.
- If you are not ready for a license you can also donate from here
- [issue 136] Fixed: There were no folder suggestions during quickJump / quickMove while viewing mails in a virtual folder view (such as search results / or after open message in conversation). This was a side effect of changes from [issue 57].
- [issue 135] quickMove / quickJump: When using "/" for parent folders searching for substrings should work better... The Search algorithm now recognizes Underscore _ and Space within folder names so that parent folders with prefixes such as "01_test" can still be found without knowing the number (type "test\subfoldername" to get
a match in this example).
- [issue 132] In a single message tab, quickMove used to redisplay the mail after moving it with quickMove.
This behavior has now been changed on request to go to the next email instead. If necessary, this new behavior can be changed in via the advanced search settings button in the Single Message Tab box on the QF Pro settings tab.
- [issue 134] Feature Request: Escape key to "Cancel quickMove" completely. Before this change, Cancel would hide the search box but keep the list of mails queued to be moved so that more items could be added later. If necessary, the old behavior can be restored in the Advanced search settings dialog.
- Changed folder tree shortcut from F7 to F9 (consistent with Thunderbird 68). Push F0 to make the folder tree visible or quickly hide it.
- Increased maximum subfolders in a dropdown menu from 100 to 250.
- [issue 140] Fixed: Restriction to current server unexpectedly suggests creating new subfolder.
- Zdrojový kód vydaný pod licenciou Vlastná licencia