Bem-vindo as Extensões para o Thunderbird.
Adicione recursos e estilos extras para tornar o Thunderbird só seu.Fechar
Sobre esta extensão
This extension allows the use of CatchAll-Addresses with Thunderbird.
Important: Please Note
It came to my attention that there is an issue with thunderbird when multiple email accounts are present.
Due to unforeseeable limitations in thunderbirds AddOn API all new identities will use the default SMTP server setup in thunderbird for outgoing mails. This means that identities created by this AddOn might not use the correct outgoing SMTP server (as thunderbird has a global default one). Until this is fixed by the thunderbird team the only mitigation is to set the default SMTP server to the one of your catch-all address. Change the default SMTP server via
Account-Settings -> Outgoing Server (SMTP) -> Your SMTP Server -> Set Default. Further this means that only a single catch-all address can be used, because the login credentials are part of the SMTP server config.
If this does not work for you please disable the AddOn for this account and go to
Account-Settings -> Your Account -> Manage Identitiesand delete the identities created by the AddOn.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
End of news
It handles incoming messages addressed to all
<prefix>@domain.tldfor a fixed domain.
As such, the features are:
- Automatically move incoming mail to directory denoted by
- Automatically create thunderbird identity for
<prefix>for replying from the correct address.
- When replying to an email, Thunderbird automatically selects the identity as sender. No more confusing recipients anymore.
- The settings of each new identity are copied from the default identity of the account.
The postbox has a joint inbox as usual.
On incoming messages for
1. checks if a thunderbird identity with the given
<prefix>is already present. If not, it creates the identity.
2. checks if a subfolder of the inbox with the name
<prefix>already exists. If not, it creates the folder
3. moves the message into the inbox subfolder named
For security reasons, a prefix can only have the characters
0-9. In addition, all dots are replaced with "DOT" in the folder names.
1. Go to Menu
2. Addons and Themes
3. Select "CatchAll Bird"
5. Tick the checkbox for the accounts you want to catchallify