Welkom bij Thunderbird Add-ons.
Voeg extra functies en stijlen toe om Thunderbird helemaal van u te maken.Sluiten
Joplin Export 0.0.2
Export your emails from Thunderbird to Joplin. To use the add-on, a running Joplin application is required (https://joplinapp.org).
Please note that this is not an official product of the Joplin team, but rather developed by a private person.
Over deze add-on
- Export a text selection, a single or multiple emails to Joplin.
- Export by clicking the button or pressing the hotkey ("Ctrl+Alt+J" by default)
- Export the email as note or todo.
- Trim the subject by regex. For example remove "Re:" or "Fwd:".
- Add tags and attachments of the email.
This app is developed during free time and is not maintained by the Joplin team! However, feedback is welcome. If there is any issue, you can post in the Joplin forum or submit a github issue. Please check the project readme before submitting issues.
If you like the add-on, feel free to like it on the Joplin forum, star it on github or simply rate it in the add-on store :)
- It's not anymore possible to export when there is no target notebook selected. PR: https://github.com/marph91/thunderbird-joplin-export/pull/8
- The note title can be customized via template. The corresponding setting is "Note title". Further details are in the github readme. PR: https://github.com/marph91/thunderbird-joplin-export/pull/9
- The checkbox "Add header info" was removed. The user can now define the header info as template at the setting "Note header". PR: https://github.com/marph91/thunderbird-joplin-export/pull/9
- Broncode uitgegeven onder Mozilla Public License, version 2.0