Welkom bij Thunderbird Add-ons.
Voeg extra functies en stijlen toe om Thunderbird helemaal van u te maken.Sluiten
Over deze add-on
This extension allows the use of CatchAll-Addresses with Thunderbird.
It handles incoming messages addressed to all
<prefix>@domain.tldfor a fixed domain.
As such, the features are:
- Automatically move incoming mail to directory denoted by
- Automatically create thunderbird identity for
<prefix>for replying from the correct address.
- When replying to an email, Thunderbird automatically selects the identity as sender. No more confusing recipients anymore.
- The settings of each new identity are copied from the default identity of the account.
The postbox has a joint inbox as usual.
On incoming messages for
1. checks if a thunderbird identity with the given
<prefix>is already present. If not, it creates the identity.
2. checks if a subfolder of the inbox with the name
<prefix>already exists. If not, it creates the folder
3. moves the message into the inbox subfolder named
For security reasons, a prefix can only have the characters
0-9. In addition, all dots are replaced with "DOT" in the folder names.
1. Go to Menu
2. Addons and Themes
3. Select "CatchAll Bird"
5. Tick the checkbox for the accounts you want to catchallify