Over deze add-on
What you can do
- Set your secret key and automatically decrypt emails
- Generate a new key pair and download it to a file
- Encrypt plain text in emails for a list of recipients. The addon reads the "To"-field and tries to fetch public keys for these contacts (stored in the "Custom4" field in the address book).
This addon uses a long list of permissions, because each is needed for small things. Of course, nothing unexpected is done with your mails or account!
- compose: Replace plain text with encrypted text
- storage: Store your own secret key for automatic decryption
- messagesRead: Read incoming mails and decrypt existing age blocks
- messagesModify: Replace the cipher text with plaintext (only changed in display, the original email itself is never modified)
- tabs: Open and query tabs and their content
- addressBooks: Fetch a public age key from your contact, if stored in field "Custom4"
- accountsRead: Read info about the current account
- browserSettings: Compatibility with some functions
This is the Rust-based version of the existing addon "acus".