Over deze add-on
- Navigate to the page containing the login form.
- Right-click on one of its fields and select from among "Save login info" (to create a new entry), "Edit login info", and "Delete login info".
- If another popup appears, select the username for the entry you want to operate on.
- If adding a new entry, everything except the username and password should be filled in automatically. Fill in anything that is missing or incorrect.
- If adding or editing an entry, reload the page or return later. If the form doesn't get autofilled, most likely the page is asking the browser not to autofill it by declaring autocomplete="off". Try clicking twice on the username field and selecting from the dropdown list. There is a video demonstrating this workaround.
If you need support, please go to the support web site I have listed or email me (link on the details page, next to this description). Never use a review for this, as I have no real way of contacting you. For anything else, please see the Developer Comments near the bottom of the details page.
This add-on is a fork of Saved Password Editor, made for applications other than Firefox.
Bitcoin donations to 39aXNLba8kKWNMsWguTts37ct2pU4Dmg1V
Litecoin donations to LNzEUfWjdnhu6t6CfR1ga4J6XkiM9qNRAM
- Updated compatibility for Pale Moon.
- Added compatibility for Waterfox, but commented out: application ID is the same as Firefox, which would cause this to be rejected by AMO, which only accepts WebExtensions for Firefox.
- Code improvements.
- Broncode uitgegeven onder GNU General Public License, versie 3.0