XNote++ 2.3.1 要再起動
作者: Lorenz Froihofer
Persistent sticky notes for Thunderbird associated to mails.
This is a port to Thunderbird >= 3 based on XNote 2.1.0 ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/3093 ) with bugfixes and additional features.
- Add notes to messages
- Custom column to mark messages with notes.
- Highlight messages with notes.
- Resizeable notes
- Translated into Dutch, English, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- XNote toolbar button: XNote comes with a button to add a note to a message. To enable this button, right click on the toolbar (the bar with the icons below the menu bar) and select "Customize...". Locate the "XNote" button and drag it onto your toolbar. Then select "Done" in the customization window.
- XNote column: If you want to see the "Notes" column, you have to add it via a (left-)click on the rightmost icon in the column headers of the e-mail list (above the scrollbar).
Upgrade to Thunderbird 68
Some people have reported that the XNote toolbar button and/or the XNote column is missing after an upgrade to Thunderbird 68. It looks like there is already a Thunderbird bug for this (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1584160) which should be fixed in TB 68.3 - PreRelease Build already available: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/candidates/68.3.0-candidates/build1/
Possible workaround: Use the context menu of the message list (right mouse click).
Kown major issues:
- Notes window disappears if moved too quickly. This was introduced by some Thunderbird version < 35 and I assume it to be a bug in Thunderbird's dialog movement handling. If this happens, the note's position can be reset to the default location using the context menu in the message list.