- Correct the bug of field "To" : bad height depending on nb recipients
- Add spanish translation (thanks to newton181)
About version 1.9.0 :
- Compatible with Thunderbird 59-60
About version 1.8 :
- support LDAP
- some optimizations
- some UI enhancements : spinning wheel while searching, information if no results, if timeout, if error
- version 1.6.2 corrects a regression with TB31 where names were not quoted anymore if they contain comma
- For Thunderbird 31 users : please update to version 1.6.1 or more
- the addon "Stationery" is incompatible with "MRC Compose", because it prevents MRC Compose to change height to adapt to number of recipients. With version 1.6.1, "MRC Compose" has a workaround
- If you use the "contact panel" : when you make a double-click on a contact, the standard action defined in the contact panel is to paste the contact in "To" field. This is not a behavior that MRC Compose want to change.
Notes about usage :
- If you want MRC Compose to remember to show/hide some fields, you have to define it in preferences (available via the gear icon on the left, then tab 'Appearence') ; otherwise every new mail will use the default fields configuration
- MRC Compose supports the default CC and BCC address you can define in TB accounts (panel 'Copies & Folders', checkboxes 'Cc/Bcc these email addresses'