- letting you better configure default identities to be used when composing new messages from scratch.
- detecting and using the identity for which you received the message you're replying.
- you can improve this detection by specifying aliases (alternate addresses, sender names, domains, etc., regular expressions supported), or instead opt-out identities for detection.
- changing identities on the fly when typing recipients that match aliases.
- warn you before sending a message from an identity if its recipients match one or more search terms you configured for the identity (regular expressions supported).
- Source, changelog, issues and feature requests are maintained at GitHub.
- I have very limited time for maintaining the addon, so additional contributors and pull requests are very welcome!