AttachmentExtractor Continued 3.0.9
作者: Alexander Ihrig
This add-on is a (work in progress) fixed version of the original Add-on "AttachmentExtractor" which is no longer supported and fixed by the original author.
It Extracts all attachments from selected messages and then can delete, detach...
About version series:
- 4.* will be intended for Thunderbird 91.* - given up - sorry
- 3.* is intended for Thunderbird 78.*
- 2.* is intended for Thunderbird 68.*
- 1.5.* is intended for Thunderbird 60.*
This project should be regarded as inherently a work in progress. Most of the functionality is achieved by leveraging existing Thunderbird functionality in a more efficient way, so it should be safe. Some of the functions involve modifying your emails, but warnings are displayed as appropriate.
In summary, I take absolutely no responsibility of the actions of the add-on, either unintended or otherwise.
The source code of the add-on is open source and is available at GitLab .
- Update WL-API to 1.56 to have the wrench icon for addon options in addon manager and fix some errors in console due to WL-API
- encoding of umlaut paths (when using default save path)
- entry in most recent used folders
- subfolders created due to slashes in filenames (reworked the slashes replacement in filenames, to still allow subfolder creation from the user defined filename patterns from up version 3.0.9 - the slashes will now only be replaced in the given attachment filenames itself completely.)
- Register missing eventListener for DebugOnStart and AutoExtract
- ソースコードは Mozilla Public License, version 2.0 の下で公開されています