QuickFolders (Tabbed Folders) 4.14.1 要再起動
The "Swiss army knife" of folders. Turn your favorites into tabs - open folders and subfolders, move mails without scrolling around or searching. powerful + easy.
See new mail at a glance after automatic filtering - supports quickFilters addon!
This extension adds an extra toolbar to Thunderbird. When you drag a mail folder to it, you get a fully customizable shortcut to that mail folder. This supports full drag and drop, like the corresponding folder in the folder tree - You can drag messages on it to move/copy them to the folder, and access the bookmarked folders through keyboard shortcuts.
This is handy when you have a large tree of folders for clients or projects, but use only a few of them at the same time.
The Category feature adds more usability by adding distinct areas to work in; this can make it easier to focus on a task that needs just a subset of the folders visible. There is also excellent integration with the Thunderbird tabbed interface provided since Tb version 3.
Find the complete history + bug list, visit quickfolders.org/version.html
- [Bug 26654] quickMove shortcuts triggered during in-mail search
- quickMove: Improve remembering all entered parent folders when only a single match is found.
- Replaced className logic with classList, where possible
- Removed deprecated getCharPref function: make remembering folder tabs preferences backwards compatible for older clients (Interlink) by using getComplexValue / getStringPref instead (getCharPref could lead to faulty characters when using extended character sets)
- Japanese locale completed - thanks to Masahiko Imanaka.
- Fixed: Message Navigation Buttons in Current Folder bar could not be hidden via options.
- Prepared code base for compatibility with Thunderbird 66 - this will be released as a separate version because it is currently impossible to release a version that is compatible with Thunderbird 60.
- Replaced color pickers with HTML elements - these call the System Specific color pickers of your operating system.
I am planning to release a first tryout version of QuickFolders for Thunderbird 64-66 in the beginning of May; it will likely have the same feature set as the current verision (4.14.1) - I am also working on converting my other Add-ons, quickFilters and SmartTemplate⁴.
- ソースコードは 独自ライセンス の下で公開されています