Benvenuto in Thunderbird Add-ons.
Aggiungi nuove funzionalità e stili per rendere Thunderbird veramente tuo.Chiudi
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
Version for TB 91.0
This is not yet officially released, but you can try the release on github, please comment there in the issues or by email, not here on this page.
There seem to be problems displaying the note window on a Mac. It works fine on Win 10 pro 21H1. I do not have access to a Mac for testing. Please copy errors in error console to the github issue https://github.com/xnotepp/xnote/issues/65.
Many thanks, Klaus
Upgrade to / installation on Thunderbird 78
- Version 3.0.0 is compatible with Thunderbird 78, but please restart Thunderbird after XNote++ is installed / updated as the XNote++ column is only working after a restart.
XNote allows you to create a note for each mail. Thus, you can add for example the phone number of that contact or when you have to contact the sender back.
- Add notes to messages
- Custom column to mark messages with notes.
- Highlight messages with notes.
- Resizeable notes
- Preset standard note position of screen, even outside of TB main window.
- Create notes by keyboard only (no mouse needed).
- Translated into Dutch, English, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- XNote toolbar button: XNote comes with a button to add a note to a message. To enable this button, right click on the toolbar (the bar with the icons below the menu bar) and select "Customize...". Locate the "XNote" button and drag it onto your toolbar. Then select "Done" in the customization window.
- XNote column: If you want to see the "Notes" column, you have to add it via a (left-)click on the rightmost icon in the column headers of the e-mail list (above the scrollbar).
Kown major issues:
- Notes window disappears if moved too quickly. This was introduced by some Thunderbird version < 35 and I assume it to be a bug in Thunderbird's dialog movement handling. If this happens, the note's position can be reset to the default location using the context menu in the message list.
This is a port to Thunderbird >= 3 based on XNote 2.1.0 ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/3093 ) with bugfixes and additional features.
- Codice sorgente rilasciato sotto Licenza GNU Lesser General Public License, versione 2.1