Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
No functionality has been added or removed.
This extension allows the user to change (edit) messages in any folder.
The editing features (changing the headers only or the entire source of a message) are accessible from the menu "Message" -> "HeaderToolsLite" or from the context menu in the message panel.
The edit source function should be used with caution, because an error could cause problems in displaying all messages in a folder. Moreover, it could work not properly with some characters and some encodings.
Options for the extension:
- Put the original message to the Trash (default = true): the changes are made by creating a copy of the original message. This option controls whether the original message goes to the Trash folder, or is deleted.
- Forcing changes with IMAP accounts (default = true): some IMAP servers, such as Gmail, do not accept changes if some basic headers (date, sender, the message id, object) are not modified . With this option enabled, the changes are forced by changing the date of the message by 1 second.
- Add the header X-HeaderToolsLite (default = false): by enabling this option, every change (edit) adds a header that describes the type of change and its time and date.
- Set the maximum number of characters initially displayed when editing the full source (default = 150000).
- There are no default keyboard shortcuts set, you can choose them yourself.