Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
Firefox users can download and install Clippings from Firefox Add-ons or the AE Creations website (https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/index.php).
• Create a clipping from selected text in an email or newsgroup message
• Easy access to your clippings from the Clippings context menu in the message editor. Individual clippings can be pasted as rich text if they contain HTML tags.
• Make your important clippings stand out with color labels
• Assign shortcut keys to clippings for quicker pasting. Just press ALT+SHIFT+Y (Command+Option+V on macOS), then the shortcut key.
• Locate the clipping you want to paste by typing its name and selecting it from an autocomplete menu
• Define placeholders inside a clipping that you will be prompted to fill in when pasting the clipping. Built-in placeholders for the date, time, clipping name, user agent, etc. are also available.
• Organize your collection of clippings into folders using Clippings Manager
• Import and export clippings in a variety of file formats
• Sync your clippings between Thunderbird and Firefox, or other instances of those applications (requires the Sync Clippings Helper app)
To learn more about Clippings, please visit the Clippings page on the AE Creations website: https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings. First-time users should check out the Quick Start guide at https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/quickstart.php.
English (United States), Dutch, French, German, Portuguese (Brazil).
Do you want Clippings in your language? If you are fluent in English and another world language and would like to help update or add a new translation, consider contributing a translation here: https://crowdin.com/project/clippings
Help and Support:
Questions and comments about Clippings should be posted to the AE Creations Help and Support forums, hosted on Google Groups.