Benvenuto in Thunderbird Add-ons.
Aggiungi nuove funzionalità e stili per rendere Thunderbird veramente tuo.Chiudi
AttachmentExtractor Continued 3.0.9
This add-on is a (work in progress) fixed version of the original Add-on "AttachmentExtractor" which is no longer supported and fixed by the original author.
It Extracts all attachments from selected messages and then can delete, detach...
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
About version series:
- 4.* will be intended for Thunderbird 91.* - given up - sorry
- 3.* is intended for Thunderbird 78.*
- 2.* is intended for Thunderbird 68.*
- 1.5.* is intended for Thunderbird 60.*
This project should be regarded as inherently a work in progress. Most of the functionality is achieved by leveraging existing Thunderbird functionality in a more efficient way, so it should be safe. Some of the functions involve modifying your emails, but warnings are displayed as appropriate.
In summary, I take absolutely no responsibility of the actions of the add-on, either unintended or otherwise.
The source code of the add-on is open source and is available at GitLab .
- Update WL-API to 1.56 to have the wrench icon for addon options in addon manager and fix some errors in console due to WL-API
- encoding of umlaut paths (when using default save path)
- entry in most recent used folders
- subfolders created due to slashes in filenames (reworked the slashes replacement in filenames, to still allow subfolder creation from the user defined filename patterns from up version 3.0.9 - the slashes will now only be replaced in the given attachment filenames itself completely.)
- Register missing eventListener for DebugOnStart and AutoExtract
- Codice sorgente rilasciato sotto Mozilla Public License, version 2.0