|Ezóta tag||okt. 19, 2012|
|Létrehozott kiegészítők száma||0 kiegészítő|
|A fejlesztő kiegészítőinek átlagos értékelése||Még nem osztályozott|
5 csillagra értékelve az 5-ből
Yeah this is kind of cool and does what it states very well!
Only thing left is to do it the other way round*: Usually I have "digitally sign by default" activated and want it to deactivate this for certain contacts. So a good addition would be to add the switch no-sign and possibly no-encryt.
Keep up the good work!
*[EDIT] nosign and noencrypt is working like a charm in the new version. Thanks! :)
5 csillagra értékelve az 5-ből
This plugin exactly does what it's meant to :) My former issues from below have been fixed in three days so five stars not not only for the plugin but also for the good support by GWu!
Hi GWu I just installed this addon in anticipation in TB 16.x because I was looking for something like that for years now!
But unfortunately it does not work right out of the box.* Do I have to activate it somehow? It is listed as active in the Add-Ons. Then I tried the following two from which non of them worked for me:
1. The security settings for my mail account are sing by default and never encrypt. Click "write", added mail address as "To" from which I have the certificate installed (It is listed in the certificate manager under "Your Certificates") when I open "S/MIME &amp;gt; View Security Info" recipient is listed with valid certificate. But when I send the mail I neither get an information from the plugin nor does it activate encryption for this mail.
2. The security settings for my mail account are sing by default and always require encryption. Click "write", added mail address as "To" from which I have no certificate. When I open "S/MIME &amp;gt; View Security Info" recipient is listed with Not found certificate. But when I send the mail I neither get an information from the plugin nor does it deactivate encryption for this mail. Only message I get is that from TB telling me the mail can't be sent because recipient certificate is not available.
What did I do wrong or is there something else I am required to do?
Four Stars because I really like the idea and I really like this to work ;)
I tried as you suggested and I get the following output in the console:
pref - debug: true
pref - auto_encrypt_ask: true
from: [email protected]
[email protected]: null
no certificate for [email protected]
Which is kind of odd because:
1. I have a valid certificate for [email protected] listed in Your Certificates
2. I have selected this certificate in the mail account settings I am writing from for signing and encryption (I guess this is the setting the add-on should get the certificate to use from)
3. When I manually activate signing and or encrpyption everything works perfect
Any other Idea? If you need more information feel free to contact me using the email address given above, since this here is a little bi unfitting for support, but I could not find any other way on this site to contact you.
Saját gyűjteményt szeretne készítéséhez Mozilla Add-ons felhasználói fiókkal kell rendelkeznie.