Üdvözöljük a Thunderbird kiegészítők oldalon.
Bővítse extra funkciókkal és stílusokkal, hogy a Thunderbird csak az Öné lehessen.Bezárás
quickFilters 4.3.1 Újraindítást igényel
Quickly generate mail filters on the fly, by dragging and dropping mails and analyzing their attributes. Create a filter in less than 10 seconds, it's as easy as: drag, click, click.
By popular demand, supports SORTING filters alphabetically.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from 5 templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template. It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. A search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
- Missing notifyBox can lead to problems when toggling assistant
- Premium feature: run filters local inbox didn't work depending on local folder hostname, changed method of determining whether an inbox is in local folders (to force filter running)
- Made modification of toolbar more reliable
- Fixed licensing problem with accounts that have no default identity
- [issue 2] Merged filters: some conditions may end up not working.
When merging multiple filters, sometimes conditions will not work. This is caused by mixing filters with different radio buttons "all conditions" vs "any conditions". Apparently the merged filter conditions internal "booleanAnd" attributes are not changed towards that of the target filter. So if the target (first) filter has "any" and the merged filter has "all" it may lead to some (or all) of it's conditions being to ignored.
- Added configuration options to troubleshooter. Simply right-click the troubleshoot button to get a choice between the following tests:
incomingFlag- filters sometimes are missing this flag and will never be executed when downloading new mail. However you may want to have some filters that you only want to run manually so you may want to generally disable this check.
invalidTargetFolder- can occur when filters are imported from other / older mail profiles or folders are moved / deleted on Imap.
customActions- finds invalid custom actions which may have been added by 3rd party add-ons (e.g FiltaQuilla); this problem will occur such Add-ons are disabled or uninstalled.
mixedAnyAndAll- NEW TROUBLESHOOTING STEP: Fix filters that have both mixed Any and All conditions. This can occur when merging filters that have different Any/All definitions and may lead to some conditions being omitted.
- [issue 3]
Filter conditions which deal with subject are not exported correctly during backup. This will lead to the condition having a "disabled" subject attribute in the editor after importing them.
- A forráskód kiadva Egyéni licenc alatt