Maidir leis an mbreiseán seo
I am already aware that this add-on is not compatible with Thunderbird 60 and above. So there is no need to send me emails about this compatibility issue and even less to post comments related to it in the review section or to bash my add-on with low ratings (this won't help in anyway, it will only express your disrespect for all the time, work and passion I put into this add-on since 2011). By the way, I invite you to read the review section guidelines before posting anything there (you have a direct link to these guidelines in the description).
For the moment, unfortunately, I don't have the necessary free time to work on this add-on. So there will be need to wait that I will have the opportunity to invest time for it again. I work on this project for free and very rarely receive donations, so I can't afford to use my working time table for it and during my free time my private life comes first. So all this don't allow me, for the moment, to invest a lot of time on this kind of projects.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
"TT DeepDark" (inspired from my "FT DeepDark" for Firefox) is a theme which has been created to transform the look of Thunderbird for Windows users. It has been specially designed for Seven (with Aero Style enabled), but it can also be installed on other Windows versions and Linux (just be aware that some things may look different due to differences between platforms).
It is not officially available for MAC, because I can't offer support for this platform in case of issues.
As FT DeepDark theme for Firefox, It contains no added functionalities, it's simply a full GUI aesthetic customization.
P.S. The RECEIVED EMAILS and the MESSAGES COMPOSITOR font + background colors ARE NOT MODIFIED BY THIS THEME, the users already have the possibility to customize these colors themselves thanks to the default Thunderbird options.
• Before posting a review, please take the time to read first the review guidelines described here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/review_guide. Thank you.
• WHAT TO DO WHEN FACING AN ISSUE WITH TT DEEPDARK THEME ?
1) before reporting it, first try to see if the issue is due to the theme itself. How ? Enable the default theme and check if the issue is still there. If not, enable again the DeepDark theme, but disable all other installed addons to check if the issue can be due to a conflict between addons.
2) If the issue is still there after disabling all other addons and if the default theme doesn t have that issue, try to download and install again the theme (check also if you have the latest version installed, maybe the bug you want to report has already been solved with the latest updates).
3) if after trying what metioned above the problem is linked with the use of DeepDark theme, please, send me an e-mail (there is a link on the add-ons page to contact me) rather than reporting the bug on the add-ons page. When sending an e-mail to report a bug, do not forget to tell me which operating system (Windows XP, 7, Vista, Linux, etc.) you are running on your computer, which version of Thunderbird and DeepDark theme you are using and if you have any operating system custom theme (it can also be a cause of the issue). Then, describe the most precisely you can the issue you are facing and, if possible, please, join a screenshot and/or a short video so I could see exactly how it looks (English is not my mother tongue, so a picture can avoid some language problems). All that will help me to understand better what is the problem and to solve it quicker, if possible.
I can t promise you that I ll manage to fix every problems and also in short time, but I ll do my best for it. I m working on my themes during my free time so it can take a bit time before fixing the issues (you need also to be conscious that any updates need to be checked by Mozilla first, but if you want to have the updates a bit quicker you can follow me on Twitter and know immediately when a new version is available for download).
Special thanks to :
Axel G., Ken S., Ken B. and Ivana R.