Bienvenue sur les modules Thunderbird.
Ajoutez des fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Thunderbird.Fermer
SmartTemplate4 2.9.1 Redémarrage nécessaire
Le smart modèle qui peut personnaliser l'en-tête de la citation pour les comptes. SmartTemplate4 permet de personalizar aisidament las entèstas de Thunderbird en utilizant de modèls. Los modèls pòdon èsser creats per cada compte o d'un biais global.
À propos de ce module
SmartTemplate⁴ is the next generation of the popular addon SmartTemplate
You can use it for automatically filling fields like first name, last name into your reply email, or adding keywords to the subject line. You can even change the reply-to address based on search words with powerful match & replace functions. 17,000 users agree that it is a great time saver. In conjunction with the Stationery Add-on you can manage many powerful html templates for all your email needs.
SmartTemplate⁴ is currently translated in the following 18 languages:
German, Dutch, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Occitan, Polish, Brazilian (Portuguese), Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Swedish, Ukrainian, Simplified Chinese and Tw Chinese.
If you would like to help translating SmartTemplate⁴ into your own language, please visit the Babelzilla.org
The current Version can be found here:
- Custom templates can be automatically used for compose, reply and forward messages
- supports HTML and plain-text - some features are HTML only.
- adding your signature to your mail template (from Thunderbird Account settings)
- Define separate templates for new messages (compose), reply and forward messages
- Mail templates can be used by a single account or common for all accounts
- Intelligent content in your template by use of keywords (variables)
- This add-on does not change the default config settings. (e.g., mailnews.reply_header_xxx) *
* This means that global settings and other Addons are not affected by its installation
- Version 0.8.5.6 onwards internal functions rewritten into ECMAScript5 strict mode ("use strict";) for more security
- Version 0.9.3 onwards do support the integration of Stationery Add-on for more power with HTML e-Mails!
As of July 2019, SmartTemplate⁴ is financed via a yearly license - there is an affordable standard license (around 5 bucks, that less than 50cents/month) and a more comprehensive Pro license which will give you additional premium features. The reason for this is that unlike compiled software that runs on an operating system, the constant changes on the host mail software (Thunderbird) require substantial ongoing changes with a high effort; something which cannot be provided for free ("as in beer") anymore. You may have noticed many Add-on authors abandoning their Add-ons on Firefox and Thunderbird because it was not possible for them to support their Add-ons anymore - this is directly caused by not trying to involve the users in funding the required work.
You can find example templates & many more on our Support Site.
Please email us if you find a bug or have a question instead of reporting your issue in a review.
If you have any problems, please contact us via email (see following). Incomplete bug reports without any comments or detailed bug description are not helpful to anyone.
Alternatively you can post your Bugreport on our Support Site (Bugzilla account required).
• Contact Marky Mark DE (available languages de, en-US):
• Contact Realraven (Axel Grude) (available languages de, en-US):
Development & Troubleshooting
For effective assistance, we need the following information:
- which OS you use
- your installed Thunderbird version
- your templates (you can save them with the purple button beside the Accounts drop down). If you are using Stationery you can send that as well
- composition & addressing options in account settings
- mail account type (IMAP or POP3)
- which kind of mails are affected (HTML or Plaintext)
From version 2.1.1, if you have a license you can find a support form on the rightmost tab of the advanced settings dialog; this makes it possible to write me an email directly.
To help to reproduce your problem, is it more helpful when you attach some screenshots to your problem report if you contact us. We also have a detailed Troubleshooting guide that explains how you can generate an error log.
If you want to help with development or see the source code, it's on github. License is open source: Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) which means you can use some of the source code (with attribution) but not build a competing Add-on from our source code.
Thanks to carlitus for his great Noia Iconset, which is used on our settings dialog.
Development of the original SmartTemplate by gaby_hy (H. Yasuda) has stopped (2012) for time reasons. SmartTemplate⁴ was based on this original addon with written friendly permission from the original author.
Source code available at:
- [issue 53] template may not work if signature path is invalid.
On mail accounts where a non-existent path is defined for signature the template functionality may break on singular accounts. Typically an exception will be displayed in error log:
insertTemplate - exception during parsing. Continuing with inserting template
- [issue 45] Support for using
%file()%with relative paths and nesting
%file()%variables within a template. Also supports this for including more html parts and images in subfolders relative to the template.
- [issue 48] Support [[optional double brackets]] syntax for all extended address book fields. This will make it possible to show more information from the Addressbook without causing half-empty lines:
[[Mail: %from(mail)% <br>]]
[[First Name: %from(firstname)% <br>]]
[[Name: %from(name)% <br>]]
[[Additional mail: %from(additionalmail)% <br>]]
[[Work City: %from(work.city)%<br>]]
[[Web Page: %from(work.webpage)%<br>]]
- Remember the last path separately for opening templates from the menu directly.
- Fixed: [issue 42] The
(lastname)switch uses first name from address book if only a single name is matched from the received address. This affects any address book switch of the format
%from(lastname)%, provided there is only a single name in the transmitted email address, e.g. [email protected]
- Fixed: [issue 41] No file template menus in single message window
Single message windows (not tabs) did not support replying / writing mails using the external HTML template files.
- Fixed: [issue 43]
%file(template)%doesn't work on Mac for paths that start with "/user". Unfortunately, it is still not supported to use relative
<img>paths in a html file, but when using
%file(img)%using a path relative to the location of the template should be possible now when used from within an external HTML template file.
Ideally we will need this to support
<img>paths as well.
- Fix: Remove double quote from alt attribute in %file(image,alttext)%
- Fixed: Do not run cleanupDeferredFields() on quoted elements. This leads to problems with
%file()%variables in replied emails (both correspondents have to use SmartTemplate⁴ for this problem to occur.
- Fixed: [issue 46] In Thunderbird 60, mixed Stationery / SmartTemplate, external html file items added by SmartTemplate⁴ do not work.
- Fixed: [issue 49] CSS pattern
%;-ms-text-size-adjust:100%;is falsely recognized as header variable.
- Code source disponible sous la licence Licence personnalisée