Bienvenue sur les modules Thunderbird.
Ajoutez des fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Thunderbird.Fermer
À propos de ce module
This is a full rewrite of the original, proprietary, of the 'Remove Duplicate Messages' extension, with an GPL-LGPL-MPL license. The rewrite has included significant performance improvement, and several important features and capabilities, have been added, including:
- Choice of comparison criteria (subject, author, date, etc).
- Comparison of message bodies.
- Action on multiple folders.
- Review dialog for double-checking which duplicates to delete and which to keep.
- Good performance on local folders with large number of messages; reasonable performance with IMAP and RSS accounts.
- Spiffy toolbar button+menu.
There's also a SeaMonkey version, though not as frequently tested.
I had tried contacting the author of the original 'Remove Duplicate Messages' several times, without success. I would have liked to join forces and have just one extension, but that doesn't seem to work out.
Also, some locales are incomplete - help with them would be appreciated. Visit the BabelZilla translation website.
* Compatibility: Ensured Thunderbird v60.x compatibility
* Fix: The review dialog check-mark for messages selected for keeping will no longer disappear under certain circumstances.
* Some work towards compatibility with Thunderbird versions beyond 60.x, but not there yet.
- Code source disponible sous la licence Mozilla Public License Version 1.1