Bienvenue sur les modules Thunderbird.
Ajoutez des fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Thunderbird.Fermer
QuickFolders (Tabbed Folders) 5.4.2
The "Swiss army knife" of folders. Turn your favorites into tabs - open folders and subfolders, move mails without scrolling around or searching. powerful + easy.
See new mail at a glance after automatic filtering - supports quickFilters addon!
À propos de ce module
This extension adds an extra toolbar to Thunderbird. When you drag a mail folder to it, you get a fully customizable shortcut to that mail folder. This supports full drag and drop, like the corresponding folder in the folder tree - You can drag messages on it to move/copy them to the folder, and access the bookmarked folders through keyboard shortcuts.
This is handy when you have a large tree of folders for clients or projects, but use only a few of them at the same time.
The quickMove / quickJump feature allows you to jump to any folder with a few keystrokes, including child folders using the "slash" feature. You can even create new folders while moving mail in order to expand an existing folder hierarchy.
The Category feature adds more usability by adding distinct areas to work in; this can make it easier to focus on a task that needs just a subset of the folders visible. There is also excellent integration with the Thunderbird tabbed interface provided since Thunderbird version 3.
Thunderbird 78 users:
The latest version of QuickFolders 5.0 is now fully compatible with Thunderbird 78. Thanks to all my users for their patience during this difficult times. Issue tracker for conversion project:
Find the complete history + bug list, visit quickfolders.org/version.html
- In order to maintain full functionality, this Add-on had to be rewritten as a mail extension with experiment API, which will require full permissions on installation. As regards being allowed to do stuff, it is actually not different with any classic Add-on: they always had full access to all functions within Thunderbird. The modern mail extensions will have much more tightly managed permissions - eventually QuickFolders will also be able to use this more modern approach - but the APIs for this have to be created and accepted by Mozilla first. This means a lot of ongoing work for the next 12 months forward - please support this with a license or donation:
- You can buy a license here. This is the preferred way of funding all the ongoing work and improvements.
- If you are not ready for a license you can also donate from here
- [issue 117] Add color picker for text color in tab-specific properties.
- Added quickMove advanced settings panel for the following new features:
[issue 118] Restrict quickMove results to current server. I also added a list of accounts to explicitely exclude selected servers from search results.[issue 74] User Interface to enable silent mode / disable notification after moving mails. [issue 119]The maximum number of search results can be changed from 25.
- [issue 103] quickMove now also supports copying folders. To copy a folder, hold down the CTRL key while you drop it on the quickMove button. Queued folders are now also properly listed in the quickMove menu.
- [issue 115] fix restoring of config values
- [issue 116] Custom Text color in tab-specific is not set on tab.
- Regression in 4.5 (fixed in 5.4.1) [issue 123] Fixed: An error in the French translation leads to the Settings screen not loading. You can use the advanced panel for a number of functions, such as not showing the unread status or excluding a folder (and optionally also its subfolders) from the quickMove search results. You can also prefill a different from address and to address when writing new mails. To display it, right-click any tab and select"Tab-secific Properties" from the QuickFolders commands submenu.
Thunderbird 78 Regressions, Tb 87 and beyond
- [issue 115] Restore does not load some general / layout setting. Some general / layout settings were not restored properly even when they were saved during backup.
- [issue 114] Make QuickFolders compatible with <span class="emphasis">Thunderbird beta 88.0b1</span>
- Fixed: Support Pages did not open anymore as content Tabs have a different parameter set.
- Fixed: layout of advanced tab properties broken due to deprecated grid element.
- Fixed: Copy / Move folders uses new MailServices.copy object
- Removed strict_max_version for users for 88.0b1 (this version is not supported by their validation process)
If you find more regressions associated with Thunderbird 86 or higher, please report them at issue 114 linked above.
- Code source disponible sous la licence Licence personnalisée