Bienvenue sur les modules Thunderbird.
Ajoutez des fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Thunderbird.Fermer
QuickFolders (Tabbed Folders) 5.14
The "Swiss army knife" of folders. Turn your favorites into tabs - open folders and subfolders, move mails without scrolling around or searching. powerful + easy.
See new mail at a glance after automatic filtering - supports quickFilters addon!
À propos de ce module
This extension adds an extra toolbar to Thunderbird. When you drag a mail folder to it, you get a fully customizable shortcut to that mail folder. This supports full drag and drop, like the corresponding folder in the folder tree - You can drag messages on it to move/copy them to the folder, and access the bookmarked folders through keyboard shortcuts.
This is handy when you have a large tree of folders for clients or projects, but use only a few of them at the same time.
The quickMove / quickJump feature allows you to jump to any folder with a few keystrokes, including child folders using the "slash" feature. You can even create new folders while moving mail in order to expand an existing folder hierarchy.
The Category feature adds more usability by adding distinct areas to work in; this can make it easier to focus on a task that needs just a subset of the folders visible. There is also excellent integration with the Thunderbird tabbed interface provided since Thunderbird version 3.
Thunderbird 102 users:
The latest version of QuickFolders, v5.12.1 is fully compatible with Thunderbird 102. If you are having problem after upgrading from an older version of Thunderbird, you can force reinstalling by removing the extension first, without losing your settings - see the top of the latest version history for detailed instructions.
Thunderbird 68 support has ended on thunderbird.net
Unfortunately thunderbird.net does not accept updates for legacy versions anymore - they only support the new "Mail extension" format and our "mail extension with experimental APIs" which is a workaround for missing advanced features.
From of version 4.23 forward you have to install such legacy versions from the github releases page
Originally QuickFolders was released in 2008 by Alexander Malfait. Various people helped on Babelzill.org with localisation, at the moment I am doing this mostly on my own using google translate. Opto (Klaus Buecher) helped with the conversion for Thunderbird 78 to be compatible with the new experimental mail extensions model. TbSync also helped with Code and Paenglab with CSS styles and converting icons. Thanks to all who have participated.
You can also participate in the future of QF by suggesting new features and reporting issues at:
Find the complete history + bug list, visit quickfolders.org/version.html
To support QuickFolders, please buy a QuickFolders Pro license here.
Or get the new cheaper QuickFolders Standard License. This is the preferred way of funding all the ongoing work and improvements.
Read the new comparison chart to see which functions you get depending on your license.
You can also donate from here.
- You can now set the icon color on the current folder with the custom background. This can be used to address coloring problems with third party Thunderbird themes. [issue 317].
- New Function for QuickFolders Pro users to mark folder as read and jump to next unread folder. [issue 320] Hold down [CTRL] while clicking on the button "Mark Conversation as Read and jump to the next unread Email".
- Fixed: The Compact Headers Add-on painted over icons in Current Folder toolbar. [issue 314]
- Fixed a problem with missing quickFilters buttons on Current Folder toolbar. This requires quickFilters to be updated to version 5.6. [issue 316]
- Fixed: Tabs for Unified folders can falsely be reported as invalid, unless Unified folders are currently visible in folder tree. [issue 322]
- Code source disponible sous la licence Licence personnalisée