Bienvenue sur les modules Thunderbird.
Ajoutez des fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Thunderbird.Fermer
Menu On Top (SuperMenu Avatar) 1.16 Redémarrage nécessaire
Move the Thunderbird menu bar to the top. Choose from a selection of visual styles + colors. Add frequently used bookmarks and an avatar icon without wasting precious screen space. Bookmark your favorite sites, emails, folders or configuration pages.
À propos de ce module
Move the menu back to where it belongs.Integrates well into various user interface styles. Roll back the changes made by Tb11, when the menus were pushed underneath the tabs.
Chose from a variety of theme-supporting styles. Add frequently used bookmarks under your avatar icon without wasting precious screen space. Bookmark your favorite sites, emails, folders or configuration pages. Add a drag area for Thunderbird and finally elevate the search box for clutter free UI. Choose your favorite LOL / BL2 chibis as avatars.
It is convenient to have the menu on top of the tabs like Firefox; this is also a good area for placing "global" toolbar buttons like Navigation or get mail.
- Updated color picker controls for Thunderbird 68.
- Updated all numeral textboxes for Thunderbird 68.
- Added Swedish / Italian translations for 'Fire-orange' flavour.
- Experimental: Added the "Rise of Tools" functionality (partly). This will elevate the main toolbar above the tab bar. however the toolbar is not hidden on calendar tabs, so this is kind of unfinished work.
Note: I still plan to add a routine that automatically unpacks all avatar graphics automatically - at the moment you will have to unpack them from the Add-on manually.
- Code source disponible sous la licence GNU General Public License, version 3.0