Bienvenue sur les modules Thunderbird.
Ajoutez des fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Thunderbird.Fermer
À propos de ce module
- letting you better configure default identities to be used when composing new messages from scratch.
- detecting and using the identity for which you received the message you're replying.
- you can improve this detection by specifying aliases (alternate addresses, sender names, domains, etc., regular expressions supported), or instead opt-out identities for detection.
- changing identities on the fly when typing recipients that match aliases.
- warn you before sending a message from an identity if its recipients match one or more search terms you configured for the identity (regular expressions supported).
- Source, changelog, issues and feature requests are maintained at GitHub.
- I have very limited time for maintaining the addon, so additional contributors and pull requests are very welcome!
The intention was to keep the existing functionality, but since this is a major rewriting of the code, there may be some deviations.
- Code source disponible sous la licence Mozilla Public License, version 2.0