À propos de ce module
1. Replaces the native tabbed Suite sidebar with a Firefox style sidebar UI.
2. Provides all the API hooks that Firefox sidebar extensions expect, so making porting these extensions to SeaMonkey as painless as possible. See http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modified.html for a list of Firefox sidebar extensions ported to SeaMonkey.
3. Provides a compatibity layer with Firefox/toolkit specific widgets to simplify porting general Firefox extensions to SeaMonkey. See http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html for a list of Firefox extensions ported to SeaMonkey.
* Reimplement remove DTD entity for the bookmarks search bar in SeaMonkey 2.0a2.
* Add chrome manifest for SeaMonkey 2.0.
* Sync addons sidebar styles with xSidebarTB.
* Remove support for the Related sidebar which was removed in 2.0 trunk.
* [fix] Nesting error causes the sidebar to be loaded on startup even if hidden.
* Add rich tooltips for the places history sidebar.
* Hide the clear search button in the bookmarks sidebar if the search box is type=search since this widget has its own clear button.
* Hide thumbnails when the addons manager is in the sidebar.
* Hide the history preferences on SeaMonkey 2.0a3 since these have no effect on the places history manager.
- Code source disponible sous la licence Licence personnalisée