À propos de ce module
* Catch absolutely all NZB file requests
* Automatically save all these files to a specific directory (not limited to sabnzbd usage!)
* Or Automatically upload to sabnzbd server via its web-API
* Display current downloads count
This extension add a yellow arrow in your status bar, where you can configure it and where is displayed your current downloads count (if you have set your sabnzbd server information).
-changed double-click url to actual sabnzbd standard
-changed password textfield to password-type field
-added option to set a path where sabnzbd is located on the server (this is the case if an reverse proxy is used)
-added option for api refresh interval and set default from 5 sec. to 30 sec.
-fixed addfile API-Call for SABnzbd > Version 0.8
-Added SeaMonkey Support
-Change from Add-on-Bar Icon to Toolbar Icon, because newer Firefox doesn't has a Add-on-Bar
- Code source disponible sous la licence GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1