Bienvenido a Complementos Thunderbird.
Añade funciones y estilos extra para hacer tu propio Thunderbird.Cerrar
Remove Duplicate Messages 0.5.2b3
por Eyal Rozenberg
Search and remove messages which are the same as other messages in your mail folders (referred to as duplicates or dupes).
Acerca de este complemento
This add-on lets you search messages in one or several folders to locate duplicates: Messages which are identical - according to some comparison criteria you chose.
- Wide choice of comparison criteria (subject, author, send time, CC list, flags, etc).
- Review dialog for double-checking which duplicates to delete and which to keep.
- Relatively fast; should easily be able to handle 100K emails and more
- Supports comparison of message bodies as a comparison criteria (but this slows thing down of course).
- Good performance on local folders with large number of messages; reasonable performance with IMAP and RSS accounts.
- Spiffy toolbar button+menu for quick access.
- Free (GPL/LGPL/MPL license)
I had tried contacting the author of the original 'Remove Duplicate Messages' several times, without success. I would have liked to join forces and have just one extension, but that doesn't seem to work out.
Also, some locales are incomplete - help with them would be appreciated. Visit the BabelZilla translation website.
* Updated the extension loader ("Window Listener") API to v1.5.6.
* Build script changes.
* Review dialog title change.
* Dropped some internal checks relevant for unsupported, older TB versions.
* Bug fix: Email address stripping no longer fails when some characters need to be escaped.
* Thunderbird 91 Compatibility:
* Fixed #56: No longer failing to recurse subfolders in dupe search with TB 86 and later
* Fixed #55: No longer failing when trying to move messages to Trash with TB 91
* Other minor internal changes
- Código fuente publicado bajo Licencia pública Mozilla, versión 1.1