Acerca de este complemento
By default, this extension prevents buttons from displaying in the message pane (including the compact header extension buttons). To restore them to the main toolbar, use the Customize menu option. The options extension lets you restore them to the message pane if you prefer (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions > Classic TB2 Options).
For Windows users, the Titlebar Tabs Cleaner extension is recommended to restore the classic titlebar appearance.
- The theme does not work in TB60.0 or later. A change just before the release (in beta 10) has broken the theme, and I have not yet been able to find a solution.
- Some Windows 7 users have a missing titlebar.
- In Unix/Linux the dropdown menu arrow is doubled, the right menu arrow is missing, and some text colors are not optimal.
- The options dialog currently has English, French, German and Italian translations. If you can help with other languages, please send an email.
Thanks for all of the bug reports! They are a big help in fixing issues with screens I don't use very often.
Switch to TB2 thread icons, instead of TB1.5 set.
Remove some unused icons, switch to more consistent plugin icons.
Add Italian localization, German and French descriptions.
- Código fuente publicado bajo Mozilla Public License, version 2.0