Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
quickFilters 3.9 Requires Restart
Quickly generate mail filters on the fly, by dragging and dropping mails and analyzing their attributes. Create a filter in less than 10 seconds, it's as easy as: drag, click, click.
By popular demand, supports SORTING filters alphabetically.
About this Add-on
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from 5 templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template. It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. A search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
- From now on - quickFilters shows no more donation tab on update - update news are handled via the change log.
- Added a link to quickFilters videos my YouTube channel on the support tab.
- [Bug 26630] - optimised the quickFilters Assistant by restricting the maximum height - otherwise the merge list can grow very tall. Also the dialog used to grow too wide when certain templates were selected.
- [Bug 26192] - Improved "mailing list" template to use the "List-id" header, where available. This header is often used by mailing lists. If the List-id header doesn't exist, the filter uses the sender's address, as in previous versions of quickFilters.
- Backup / Restore Filters will now remember the last folder that was picked for loading / saving.
- If filters with custom actions cannot be backed up successfully this will be now be displayed in detail.
- Added easier Renewal logic that reads the old license date and adds a whole year even when extending license early. If your license expires within 30 days, the quickFilters Pro tab will display an "extend license" button.
- Source code released under Custom License