Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
QuickArchiver 0.2.5 Requires Restart
by Otto Berger
Clean up your inbox! While moving a mail the first time, QuickArchiver remembers the destination folder and enables you to move further mails with a single click. You can apply rules by sender, recipient and subject.
About this Add-on
How easy it works:
- While moving mails, QuickArchiver will remember the destination-folder and add an rule for it (default is by sender-address)
- All mails applying to that rule will get a link in the extra column to move the mail quickly
- Right-click on that link you can edit the rule (and also delete it)
- Rules can be applied by sender, recipient or subject
- Regular expressions
- Shortcut to activate all rule in the entire folder
Official GitHub Repository: https://github.com/otto802/quickarchiver
Sorry, I know there are a lot of useful feature requests in the comments (also here: https://github.com/otto802/quickarchiver/issues). But currently I don't find the time to work on them. I'm using quickarchiver myself (in exact the way it is designed for now).
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 3.0