About this Add-on
In order to improve quality of the QNote extension I'm looking for beta testers. Please send request to support e-mail if you would like to participate.Thank you!
- Add notes to messages
- Save note position, size
- Column with note icon and/or text preview
- Note attaching to message
- Note printing together with message
- Fully XNote++ compatible
- Use right click context menu to delete note or reset note window
- Use ESC to close note without saving
- Use Alt+Q to toggle note
If you are using internal storage (not folder) then don't forget to export data before removing extension !
- Version 0.10: configurable localized date format, set default note placement, optional confirm delete, save options w/o extension reload, options page styling according to selected theme
- Version 0.9: attaching note to message and printer, major rewrite
- Version 0.8: non published
- Version 0.7: note search feature using QuickFilter
- Version 0.6: save notes using JSON file format instead of dated XNote++ format
- Version 0.5: add QNote column and two options for popup window style - floating panel (preferred) or windows using TB new API
- Version 0.4: two storage options - internal extension or XNote++ local folder (compatible with original extension)
- Search is broken and currently disabled and will come back once a better solution is found
- Does not work very well together with Conversations plugin because it does some heavy modifications to TB internals
- Strange behavior can be experienced when using with multiple TB windows
Please send bug reports or issues to support email. Backup your XNote++ folder.