About this Add-on
Some of these buttons are released as separate add-ons, click on the links below for their new versions.
Displays message headers more compact.
- Adds Toggle Details (Compact Headers) twisty, switches between collapsed and expanded headers.
- Adds Toggle Details shortcut key [D], switches between collapsed and expanded headers.
- Shortcut key [D] invokes CompactHeader, when it is installed.
- Adds Toggle Headers shortcut key [H], switches between all and normal headers.
- Shortcut key [H] invokes Toggle Headers, when it is installed.
- Adds Toggle Layout shortcut key [V], cycles through vertical, wide and classic layouts.
- Adds option to use large buttons on the main toolbars on Thunderbird 63 and later.
Adds these toolbar buttons:
- Mark Thread As Read
- Mark All Read
- Kill This Thread
- View Ignored Threads
- Toggle Message Pane
- View Message Body As HTML
- Display Attachments Inline
- Show Feed Summary
- Config Editor
- Download Manager
- Activity Manager
- Filter Manager
- Developer Toolbox
- Error Console
- Close Thunderbird
- Restart Thunderbird
- Get All New Messages
- Send Message Later
- Send Unsent Messages
- Open Profile Folder
- Find (Search messages)
To add buttons to a toolbar right-click the toolbar and select Customize...
Please don't post bug reports in the review section, use the provided support email address instead.
Legacy WebExtension support for Thunderbird 63 and later may be a bit buggy.
Phoenity buttons will not always "stick" in the Tab Bar on Thunderbird 63 and later.
You can start Thunderbird with the -purgeCaches option as a workaround.