Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
supported forecast providers are:
lightningWeather uses free developer accounts of these services. Therefore there are quite tight rate limits for the number of requests. openweathermap.org allows 60 requests per minute and darksky.net 1000 requests per day.
Please report bugs on https://github.com/tmalch/lightningWeather.
- remove broken support for Yahoo Weather API and Geocoder API.
- add support for Thunderbird 60.*
- fix a bug that led to a blockage by openweathermap
- hide forecast if it is older than 24hr
- fix bug when setting unit in preferences on Windows (hopefully)
- workaround bug in multiday view of Lightning 5.4 (Thunderbird 52)
- fix bug in setting preference for unit C/F
- add preference for unit C/F