Rated 5 out of 5 stars

I have been a fan of and regularly used BorderColors and BorderColors-GT; as such, I was thrilled to see that BorderColors D came just as Thunderbird 60 was released and rendered previous BorderColors unusable.

This is all a long winded way of saying how happy I am with BorderColors D - this is a must have if you a) use Thunderbird and b) have more than one email account in Thunderbird.

Thanks dreadnaut! From a user to a developer - I am super thrilled with your work and appreciate what you have done to pick up the development on this must have add on.

This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.1.1). 

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

It's a must if you manage several email accounts and don't want to send emails with the wrong account. It has several styles and colors to identify each account.
The Spanish XML error was an issue with some missing translations and was fixed in version 1.1.1

This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.1.0). 

Rated 1 out of 5 stars

me encanta el plugin pero desde las ultimas actualizaciones de thunderbird, ha dejado de funcionar:

Error de lectura XML: entidad no definida
Ubicación: chrome://bordercolors-d/content/options.xul
Número de línea 41, columna 7: <label control="FrameStyle" value="&optionPanel.frameStyle;"/>
------^

This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.1.0). 

Indeed the options were broken for the Spanish language. Version 1.1.1 fixes the issue and should be available shortly. Otherwise, it's already on GitHub under "Releases".

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

Alas - it's working again.
Thanks!!!

Der nicht erwähnte Weg zu den Einstellungen des Addons: Extras -> Add-on-Einstellungen...

This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.1.0). 

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

Thanks for making this compatible with TB60. Only issue is that frame style "headers" is not working for me. Still, I prefer it on the text area as its much more visible.

EDIT: after reading the reply I tested version 1.1.0 and the same still happens but only in TB for Mac. In TB for Windows all works fine!

This review is for a previous version of the add-on (1.0.9). 

Thanks for testing the add-on! I have fixed bugs in the "Headers, top and bottom" and "Gradient, right side" styles. The new version (1.1.0) is on GitHub, and should appear here soon.

However, I could not reproduce issues with the "Headers" style, either in TB52 or TB60. If it's still a problem with the new version, please open an issue on GitHub, where you can attach a screenshot.

EDIT-after-the-EDIT-above: I see! I don't have a Mac to test it right now, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks again for checking.