Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
# Attempting to fix German (de-DE) translation again, sorry.,
# Updated style & colors on Options dialog,
# Enhanced console error logging and other code cleanup,
# Updated other localizations
- Finally added Install button icon which Tom Kuter (Evolic) had e-mailed me ages ago, thanks Tom :)
- Fixed Localization issue introduced with new labels for the Options window,
- Fixed Options window title for all locales (including en-US),
- Added Traditional Chinese (zh-TW) Locale - Thanks Peter TC ,
- Added Ductch-Netherlands (nl-NL) Locale - Thanks Alf,
- Added Hungarian (hu-HU) locale - Thanks Henriett Peller,
- Updated most locales with newer Options window string, waiting on others, in english for the time being,
- Minor update to theme and extension overlay header code,
- Previous release (1.3.0) also represented a big rewrite to the backend code
- Added Options window to manually configure installation paths
- Added chrome.manifest for full Firefox 1.1 compatibility
- Added Germany Localization (Dank Armin C. Schneider)
- Name officially changed to "MR Tech's Local Install"